I forgot my password

Donald Trump’s Twitter Tweets
Picture Of Hillary Clinton Topless With Her Gay Roommate
Bill Clinton The Man With Steel Naked
Political Parties Own Their Own Media Now

Donald Trump Predicts His Nomination Before Cruz Kasich Drop Out

Go down

Donald Trump Predicts His Nomination Before Cruz Kasich Drop Out Empty Donald Trump Predicts His Nomination Before Cruz Kasich Drop Out

Post by James Allan Thu May 05, 2016 10:39 am

Donald Trump Predicts His Nomination Before Cruz Kasich Drop Out GetFile

By Greg Richter   |   Tuesday, 26 Apr 2016

GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump said after five wins Tuesday night that he considers himself the party's presumptive nominee.

"I consider myself the presumptive nominee, absolutely," Trump said in response to a reporter's question at Trump Tower in Manhattan.

Ohio Gov. John Kasich and Texas "should really get out of the race," Trump said. "They have no path. There is no path for them."

Both have been mathematically eliminated from reaching the 1,237 delegates needed to win the nomination on the first convention vote, but are staying in the race in hopes of denying Trump the ability to reach the magic number and forcing a second vote.

"Honestly, they should get out of the race and we should heal the Republican Party," he said.

The party is beginning to see him as the presumptive nominee as well, he said.

"I'm getting calls from people that I really can't even know how they can do it because they've said such horrible things about me — now they want to join the team," he said. "The fact is names that you wouldn't believe. … A lot of them will be coming out soon. They want to come out soon."

"As far as I'm concerned, it's over," Trump said.

Newsmax.com
James Allan
James Allan
Admin
Admin

https://republicanpartybase.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down