I forgot my password

Donald Trump’s Twitter Tweets
Picture Of Hillary Clinton Topless With Her Gay Roommate
Bill Clinton The Man With Steel Naked
Political Parties Own Their Own Media Now

The Tea Party Killing Machine "Trump Card LLC" Libertarians Plan To Attack Donald Trump

Go down

The Tea Party Killing Machine "Trump Card LLC" Libertarians Plan To Attack Donald Trump  Empty The Tea Party Killing Machine "Trump Card LLC" Libertarians Plan To Attack Donald Trump

Post by Hat In Ring Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:34 pm

The Tea Party Killing Machine "Trump Card LLC" Libertarians Plan To Attack Donald Trump

The Tea Party Killing Machine "Trump Card LLC" Libertarians Plan To Attack Donald Trump  Don%252527t%252520Tea%252520Bag%252520Me%252520Boot%252520On%252520Snake%2525201

"Trump Card LLC" Libertarians Plan To Attack Donald Trump

The Tea Party Killing Machine "Trump Card LLC" Libertarians Plan To Attack Donald Trump  Tea%252520Party%252520vs%252520GOP

The Tea Party Killing Machine "Trump Card LLC" Libertarians Plan To Attack Donald Trump  Tea%252520Party%252520Main%252520Street%252520Opinion%252520Speculation

The news about the new attack PAC against Donald Trump is starting to circulate and will be well known fast as the lips can fly and the fingers can tap buttons on the keyboards. Yes, our shiny establishment libertarian republicans have put together a PAC of business wealthies to show the strength of the their collected dollars to a candidate that has his own dollars. The PAC won't let their donor list go public so there's something about the something and I myself am under the thought that some of the donors are of the democratic communist party. I've always stated the rino population that has infiltrated the republican party are the libertarian half democrat, half republican creatures of our despare.

Many many business entities are named, "The Trump Card" and some may or may not be connected to the new "Tea Party Killing Machine" Trump Card LLC. There are even foreign business entities with the name "The Trump Card". "The Trump Card" is a popular name most likely playing off of Donald Trumps popularity. Using the name "Trump Card" is a good laugh for the libertarian republican rinos and mixing the name "Trump Card" in with all the other businesses named "Trump Card" is a good way to conceal the organization that plans to attack Donald Trump.

There are several "Trump Card" business entities. The "Trump Card LLC" I'm investigating was created August, 2015 and is connected to "Paracorp Plus" under the name of "Parasec". Paracec is the registered agent for "Trump Card LLC" that's out to kill Donald Trump and the Tea Party. All the names listed in the next paragraph are without a doubt "Libertarians". My first thought that's not proven is this "Registering Agent Business" Parasec could be and most likely is the connecting rod for the libertarian political machine. Why would the "Trump Card LLC" Tea Party killing machine use someone else's registered agent business and not one of their own? Parasec is "Global".

What is the "Trump Card LLC" and/or "Trump Card Inc.", well, I got hold of a list of participating directors:  Liz Mair, Elizabeth Mair, Michael Hanlon, Michelle Hanlon, Reince Priebus, RNC, IGH Holdings Inc, Ron Pauls Private Republican Liberty Caucus, New Media Strategies, Hynes Communications LLC, DCI Group LLC, MAIR Strategies LLC, Rick Wilson.

The " Congressional Republican Liberty Caucus " may be confused with " Ron Paul's Private Non Congressional Republican Liberty Caucus " that is connected to "The Trump Card LLC" attacking Donald Trump. The "Congressional Liberty Caucus" was created by Justin Amash and as of this day the "Republican Congressional Liberty Caucus" does not have any libertarian members and will not attack Donald Trump. MARK SANFORD and  RAUL LABRADOR have good conservative voting records in opposition to the GOP libertarians.

If you go to " Ron Paul's Non Congressional Liberty Caucus " you will see they have Ted Cruz and Rand Paul listed as members. After all the research I've done on Ted Cruz there's no doubt at all Ted Cruz is libertarian and "Lying" about his stance on illegal immigration. Ted Cruz will legalize illegal aliens if he happens to get elected. Other libertarians out to take control and distort the "Tea Party" with libertarianism are: Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, Rand Paul a most if not all of the republican presidential candidates. Ben Carson is dipped into the libertarian puddle also. Half of Fox News anchors, reporters and contributors are libertarian.

Here's the link to the "Libertarian Republican Rino" list. Libertarian Rinos

Article: The Libertarians Believe U.S. Citizens Into Their Non Reality

The question is?, "Can The Libertarian Rino's Purchase Enough Votes With Ads And Cheating To Avoid Paying Hard Cash To The Voters?. This eating of the "Tea Party" whom they say they are apart of worked well in Mississippi and Louisiana so why not nationwide? I guess we'll see if the anti corporate democrats take up relationship with the "Tea Party" to stop the libertarian business communism they hate and help get Donald Trump elected. The anti corporate democrats have a choice, "Either They Vote Communism And Get More Of What They Hate In The Form Of A Corporate Government", "They Can Let A Corporate Rino Win That Caters To Corporation Business Communism" or they can "Help Get The Tea Party Backed Donald Trump Get Elected So We Can Stomp Out Corporate Control Of The United States". Hum? Which is the anti corporation democrat favor of 2016?

This new attack Donald Trump PAC called the "Trump Card LLC" has more than Donald Trump on its mind, well, the word "mind" is to politically correct so I should say jelly brain. What's still fresh on my mind is the establishment republicans attacking the Tea Party republican candidate Chris McDaniel in the Mississippi runoff election to keep their rino Thad Cochran in the senate. The same I expect just happened to David Vitter in his lost bid to be Louisiana governor when Bobby Jindal vacates the seat. Most likely this super Donald Trump attack PAC was paying to keep David Vitter out of office because David Vitter leans to the Tea Party right. Yes, you say but why would the establishment GOP let a democrat win? And I will tell you that the establishment GOP are the "Half Democrat, Half Republican" libertarians that do not side with the democratic communists but do side with the moderate "Blue Dog Democrats" in which the libertarian party grew out of.

This new "Trump Card LLC" is not just a kill machine directed at Donald Trump. This "Trump Card LLC" is a "Tea Party Killing Machine" being built by the libertarians to of coarse, "Kill The Tea Party" conservatives that are waking up and rejecting the Ron Paul libertarian infiltration of the Tea Party and trashing the libertarian jargon about open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.

The establishment republicans the Tea Party has a bad taste for are in fact the libertarians that call themselves "Tea Party". There's very no "Sole Business Republicans". The establishment republicans are "All" libertarian. This is just how confused these libertarians get everyone so they can infiltrate, change the narrative to their ideology and gain power. Libertarians are just "Blue Dog Democrats" that put on a red costume to infiltrate. Hard to believe isn't it. But if you don't believe all these rino libertarians that are foaming at the mouth will consume you as you "Sleep" when you finally wake up to this fact you will be surrounded by people on all kinds of drugs and everyone will be speaking Chinese spanglish in the welfare line you also will be in as wars break out in and out of the United States and north America.

Tea Party Main Street Home
Hat In Ring
Hat In Ring
Donald Trump
Donald Trump

http://teapartymainstreet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down